What is FLAC to MP3 Converter?
FLAC to MP3 Converter enables you convert FLAC to MP3 Audio. FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. Now you can enjoy the versatile audios on your MP3 Player wherever and whenever. Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface.
FLAC to MP3 Converter Key Features
- Support most popular audio formats MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer 3 or MPEG-1 or 2 Audio Layer III);
- It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio;
- It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user;
- It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically;
- Fully support AMD Athlon 64 X 2 Dual-Core Processor and Intel(R) Pentium D Dual-Core Processor;
- Provide >300% converting speed by multithreading, so fast beyond your imagination;
- Both multithreading and batch conversion supported.
- Easy to use – Just two clicks, everyone can become the master of FLAC to MP3 Converter;
Why choose FLAC to MP3 Converter?
- It is so easy to use;
- It is absolutely free;
- It provide >300% Convertting speed than other converter;
- FLAC to MP3 Converter Team provides effective One Business Day Email service. Any users are welcome to send emails to us.
FLAC to MP3 Converter Requirement
- System Requirements: OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/2003/XP/Vista or Windows 7.
- CPU: >750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
FLAC to MP3 Converter Screenshots
FLAC to MP3 Converter News
04-15-2011 FLAC to MP3 Converter Ver 1.0.1 released
FLAC to MP3 Converter Awards